Mumbai is home to Bollywood- the entertainment behemoth of India. Apart from all things related to movies, Mumbai also hosts other events like cultural and sporting events.
Here is a sample of events to be held in Mumbai on the last weekend of March:
- Event For Singles To Mingle: from 9 pm, March 27 to 12 a.m., March 29. Timings are from 9 pm to 12 midnight. 25 to 35 years old singles on 27 March and 35-50 years old on 28 March. Costs Rs 2000 from March 27 to 28.. All participants have to fill out a form and attend a brief phone interview. The venue and payment details will be disclosed only after screening process.
Reminders- 1) You must not be currently in a relationship 2) Come on time 3) You have to be on guest list to get entry 4) Inform any change of plans 5) Be ready to mix and mingle 6) Exchange e-mail/ facebook ID’s before phone numbers 7) fee is non-refundable 8) Valet parking is available at the venue.
- International Art Show- ‘Before And After’: On March 28 at “Art Entrance”, Kala Ghoda, Mumbai. Dedicated to the great master painter of Sequential Art- William Hogarth, the event is a call for sculpture, painting, photography and art installations. Show has been conceptualized by artist Iqbal Krishna.
- Angels, Dreams and Signs– Workshop by India UCM to tap the angels inside us to make full use of our dreams.
- 25th Janam Jayanti Utsav: To begin at 8 am, March 28 at Odhavdhaam, Mumbai, it is organized by Neel Bhanushali.
- Heritage Tour to Sanchi, Bhibhetka, and Bhopal: Starting at 8 am, March 28 from India Untamed, Goregaon, Mumbai, it is a tour organized to the neighbouring state of Madhya Pradesh. From prehistoric rock shelters to beautiful temples, churches and mosques, India Untamed takes you for a 3 days/ 2 nights tour of Madhya Pradesh.
- Master Class in Opthalmic Oncology: At 9 a.m. on March 28 at Grand Hyatt, Santacruz East, Mumbai, it is organized by Dr. Arun D. Singh from Cleveland Clinic, Ohio in USA and Prof. Dr. S. Natarjan from Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital Mumbai. A platform for participants from India and abroad to listen to lectures on the subject of ophthalmic oncology such as- new methods to treat retinoblastoma, therapy for uveal melanoma, topical chemotherapy of surface tumours,management of ophthalmic tumours and radiation therapy in ocular malignancies.
- Certified Thera Togs Fitter (CTF) Level 1 Course: From 9 a.m., March 28 at ADAPT at Bandra, it is created by Physio Nova and the Speaker is Dr. Rohan Wale.
- Women’s Extravaganza Presents The Kid Town Fair: From 10.30 am March 28 to 7 p.m., March 29. Venue is World Trade Centre, Mumbai. Created by Sarika Mehta Desai, it is a weekend full of entertainment and shopping for the kids. Featured are items such as kid’s fashion, toys and games, educational material, party organizers and kid’s health providers. The event is being hosted by the kids’ TV channel- Nickelodeon.
- 4TH Annual Interschool Art Competition Organised By NHAF: The theme is ‘Green Thumb.’ From 10.30 am-12.45 pm, this art competition will be held at the J.J. School of Art at Dr. D.N. Road.
- Jesus Christ Super Star: Musical organized by Raell Padamsee’s ACE at 8 pm on March 28th at Jamshed Bhabha Theatre NCPA, Nariman point.
These are some of the events happening in Mumbai on the last weekend of March. Get ready to be blown away!
Author’s Bio: He is a team member of the content creation team at eventshigh. He is assigned the city of Mumbai as the topic of coverage. He keeps tabs on events happening in Mumbai and contributes articles on the same to the website.