IITs are considered to be the best engineering institutes in India. They boast of superior infrastructure, progressive academic environment, and successful campus placement records that set them apart from other engineering institutes in the country. Some of the top engineering colleges in India are
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Madras
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kharagpur
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University
- National Institute of Technology, Karnataka
- Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi
Getting admission in the top engineering colleges in India is not something easy. If you are interested in doing engineering from one of the country’s coveted engineering institutes you must be dedicated, and most important of all, you must follow the right exam preparation strategy.
Here are some tips to improve your chances of getting admission in one of the best engineering colleges in India
- Make a time table. It would help you know what you need to study and how much time you can devote to each topic and subject. Study for 7-8 hours with regular breaks in between. Breaks prevent monotony from creeping in and helps one retain what one has studied.
- Have a solid understanding of the class XI and class XII concepts. The course curriculum for engineering entrance exams is quite similar to the syllabi of class XI and class XII. Make sure you revise the course thoroughly when preparing for engineering entrance examinations.
- Practice previous year sample papers for the engineering exam that you would be appearing for. Solving the sample papers would give you an idea about the type of questions that are being asked in the engineering entrance exams and would also help you judge your preparation level. You would get to know your weak areas and can work on the same.
- Join good coaching classes. There are many coaching classes that are being run by qualified and experienced teachers who have either worked as engineers themselves or have been the faculty at top engineering colleges in India. Such people are experienced and can guide you how to prepare successfully for engineering entrance examination.
- It is of the utmost importance to stay positive and have firm belief in yourself. Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the engineering entrance exam.
Getting admission in the top engineering colleges in India may be difficult but it is not impossible. With the right strategy, hard work, and firm belief in yourself you can surely chase your dreams.