We all wish our friends with greetings and the smile which comes to their face by reading them shows that we have successfully written the message. Greeting someone is a very nice practice it makes you happy as well as the one who is receiving it.
MY FAVOURITE ONE IS WHICH I HAD WRITTEN TO MY FRIEND WHEN HE WAS SAD IS :-“ALL MORNINGS ARE LIKE PAINTINGS :-U NEED A LITTLE INSPIRATION TO GET GOING,A LITTLE SMILE TO BRIGHTEN UP&AN SMS FROM SOMEONE WHO CARES TO COLOR YOUR DAY……..(.) GOOD MORNING (.)
I could not believe he liked it so much, and after that message he started talking to me again. This makes it clear that no matter in what mood the person is you can always impress him or her with just a message, so why not go ahead and text a message to everyone you know every morning. Whenever someone or you itself receive a message in the morning it kind of gives you a energy which keeps you going for the whole day. Whenever i get a morning greeting from someone it really enlightens my day, it give you a feeling that the person sending these messages really cares for you So i never really feel lonely because i keep receiving morning greetings, and also keep sending them.
1.But the most important thing is to send the right message to the right person, what i mean to say is you can’t send ” love messages” to your friend (probably a girl or a boy) giving him a wrong intention, though you don’t have such feelings for him or her in that way. One should know when and where to send messages.
2. Never repeat the same good morning SMS again and again, the person will probably think that you are wasting their time and your money. And doesn’t have anything else to write.
3. Don’t just copy someone else’s good morning sms and than forward it to your friend, come on we got be original use your imagination and create your own message, i am sure your friends will be impressed by seeing your hard work.
4. Remember texting is a good option to send a special message in which you give a sample of your love, whether you use Facebook, twitter, whatsapp etc.
5. Giving someone inspirational thoughts might boost up their mind and help them achieving their goal.
6. Never write message which is to offensive and can hurt someone’s feelings, we only want to spread love.
MY FAVORITE INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT IS FROM HELEN KELLER :-“THE ONLY THING, WORSE THAN BEING BLIND, IS HAVING SIGHT BUT NO VISION “It means that one should value and try to understand whats around us and know more about it sending messages to someone is fun and receiving it is also exciting. So keep on messaging to your near and dear ones and get the love back from them.I WOULD LIKE TO END MY TOPIC BY WRITING A MORNING GREETING: – “NIGHT HAS ENDED FOR ANOTHER DAY
MORNING HAS COME IN A SPECIAL WAY, MAY YOU SMILE LIKE THE SUNNY
RAYS, AND LEAVE YOUR WORRIES FOR SOME OTHER DAY.