2018 will be the very important year for the Korean giant Samsung with its two upcoming smartphones – ‘Galaxy S9’ and big brother ‘Galaxy Note 9’.
We already have a lot of stuff on Galaxy S9 leaks and that too Samsung confirming that the S9 will be launched next month at MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2018. And obviously, the development of Galaxy Note 9 is in full swing, so little is known and even less can be confirmed right now.
However, we have few tidbits of leaks and rumors that are floating around the interwebs on Note 9.
- The processor of Samsung Note 9 will be Exynos Octa-Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon.
- RAM of the phone is expected to be 6GB for 64GB version and 8GB for 128GB variant.
- 4800mAh battery.
- The rear camera will be 16 Megapixel Dual-lens camera and front selfie camera will be 12 Megapixel with f/1.7 aperture & OIS.
- The on-screen fingerprint sensor and IRIS scanner will support the security features of the phone.
- Galaxy Note 9 connectivity will include Bluetooth v5.1, Wi-Fi AC (rumored AX), and NFC.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price And Release Date
The price for this high-end smartphone is expected to be will be $699 for the 6GB and $799 for the 8GB variant. The expected release date of the Note 9 will be around September 2018. It will be interesting to know what other new features Note 9 can have.
The phone will be directly compared with the likes of iPhone X, LG G7, and Google Pixel 3 which all are lined up for release this year.